Kully Sunda Head Coach who has been involved in fitness and martial arts for over 38 years. The purpose of the centre is to provide unique fitness and martial arts classes to everyone, with an up-to-date gym and fitness facility.
This is a centre where the entire family can come and train and spend quality time together doing something positive and healthy.
We are on a mission to tackle the rising obesity issue within our society by getting everybody involved in some form of physical exercise. From the age of 3 upwards.
Benefits Of Classes
- Strong Discipline
- Improved Fitness, Strength & Coordination
- Improved Confidence
- Quickest way to tone up and get into shape, ladies have dropped 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks !!!
- Recognition and reward system
- Anti-bullying program
- Learn self defence
- Calming activity for hyperactive kids
Kully Sunda is a fully qualified:
- YMCA Fitness Instructor
- YMCA Exercise to Music Instructor
- YMCA Food & Nutrition
- First Aider
- Amateur Martial Arts (AMA) Coach
- DBS Checked
Titles / Achievements
- 5th DAN Black Belt
- British Kickboxing Chamion
- European Kickboxing Champion
- World Kickboxing Champion